Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Request to check: tcpgraph under MacOSX for trunk

From: Edwin Groothuis <edwin.groothuis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 23:49:50 +1100
Hello,

Recently I submitted a patch to perform rectangular zooms into the tcpgraph windows (Statistics -> TCP Stream Graph -> tcpgraph). It got committed to trunk for release into 1.10 and I myself backported it to 1.8 for our internal Wireshark.

That works fine under Linux, FreeBSD, Windows so I was happy. However, I just found out that the tcpgraph feature didn't work on the MacOSX version of the internal Wireshark 1.8 anymore: It just hangs and Wireshark needs to be closed from the menubar at the bottom of the desktop.

I don't have myself access to a build host for Wireshark on MacOSX to check if the tcpgraph feature still works there. Could somebody please confirm if the tcpgraph feature works in a recent trunk version of Wireshark on MacOSX?

Thanks, Edwin