Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] SubGit

From: Alexander Kitaev <kitaev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 02:24:11 +0100
Hello Gerald,

I've stumbled upon your question on SubGit usage in twitter, and I'd
like to answer it.

We ourselves use SubGit for more than a year for all our products,
SubGit included. It works just fine.

SubGit is a young product, but there are already number of commercial
companies that use SubGit, among open source there is Max Planck
Institute https://vcs.mpp.mpg.de/, FusionForge
(https://fusionforge.org/plugins/mediawiki/wiki/fusionforge/index.php/Development_environment),
probably others.

Would you decide to use SubGit or just give it a try, we'd be glad to
provide assistance with installation and configuration of it.

At  the present moment, there is an option to get SubGit source code
under NDA, and I believe that sooner or later SubGit will go Open
Source.

Alexander Kitaev,
TMate Software,
http://subgit.com/ - Svn to Git Migration!