Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] SubGit

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 10:18:09 +0000

On 14 February 2013 23:31, Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with the SubGit Subversion↔Git
integration package (http://subgit.com/)? I'm usually hesitant to use
closed-source software for our infrastructure but this looks like it
might be useful enough to make an exception.

Not directly, but I do use the svnkit java library produced by the same folks, but that is open source.  Experiences have been ok, backwards compatibility on upgrades (possibly due to svn itself) have caused one or two issues, I raised one item in their bugtracker and it got dealt with reasonably quickly.

I've also been interested in SubGit but haven't had the time to look into it.