Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] fuzz failures not generating bugs

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 19:52:47 -0500
On 12/1/2012 6:15 PM, Gerald Combs wrote:
I updated Bugzilla's workflow earlier today. I added and INCOMPLETE
state and enabled UNCONFIRMED so we now have the following states:

UNCONFIRMED
CONFIRMED
IN_PROGRESS
INCOMPLETE
RESOLVED
VERIFIED

For a bug in CONFIRMED status, the status drop-down only shows

> CONFIRMED
> IN_PROGRESS
> RESOLVED

In particular, I wanted to change a status to INCOMPLETE.

(The new options for RESOLVED *are* showing  up ....)

Bill