Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Add date to release notes

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 12:56:31 -0400
I recently wanted to find out when a specific point release was made
available, and I didn't have it installed to check the build time, so
I went to the release notes online [1], but that doesn't actually give
a date. I ended up having to dig through the wireshark-announce
archives to find out. It would be nice if future release notes had a
datestamp in them - I expect this could be automated as part of the
release process, but I have no idea how?

Thanks,
Evan

[1] http://www.wireshark.org/docs/relnotes/