Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] r45615: Read the program name rather than hardcoding it

From: Anders Broman <a.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 18:37:49 +0200
Jakub Zawadzki skrev 2012-10-17 16:45:
Hi,

I'm not sure if it's correct:

#v+
+  program_name = g_strdup(g_get_prgname());

    persconffile_dir = g_strdup_printf("%s" G_DIR_SEPARATOR_S "%s",
-     appdatadir, PF_DIR);
+     appdatadir, program_name);
+  g_free(program_name);

#v-

I think we want the same configuration directory both for wireshark and tshark.
True :-(
I will not have the time to rework that now. PF_DIR or program name should come from
configure.nmake or something like that on Windows then I suppose.
Regards
Anders