Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 45191: /trunk/ /trunk/epan/dissector

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 16:29:14 +0200
On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 4:24 PM,  <jmayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=45191
>
> User: jmayer
> Date: 2012/09/28 07:24 AM
>
> Log:
>  Get rid of HAVE_CONFIG_H for cmake. Fix one case where it was still used.
[...]
>   +0 -1      CMakeLists.txt    Modified

I had been assuming that we needed to continue to define HAVE_CONFIG_H
for backwards compatibility (e.g., for custom dissectors).  I guess
any old dissector could/should just take it out though.  Anyway I had
(intentionally) not removed the define (so it's still there in nmake
and autofoo too).