Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] CORE DUMP ISSUE

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 08:23:10 +0200
Hi,

That's an OS/Kernel thing. Google search 'disable core file generation <your linux distribution>' for the specifics of your platform.

Thanks,
Jaap

On 09/20/2012 07:19 AM, Kumar, Chandan (Chandan) wrote:
Can any one help me to stop the core file creation on linux machine?
I am running Wireshark-1.6.2 on Linux platform during packet testing lot number
of *.core* file has been creating. So can any one say what I have to do to stop
the core file creation?
/Thanks/
/Chandan/
/~~~~~~~/