Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GUI functionality from plugins

From: David Ameiss <netshark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 08:29:48 -0500
As a follow-up... I explored building the graph_analysis modules directly into my plugin. However, aside from references to some internal GUI functions (which I can easily replace), clicking on one of the flows in the dialog selects that frame in the capture... which requires access to cfile... which brings me right back to the original problem.