Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] MSVC 2008 - ENOTSUP not declared

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:16:46 -0400
Hmm, I should have investigated a little further before sending the email.

ws80211_toolbar_new() is testing for a ENOTSUP return from ws80211_init() which never returns ENOTSUP. Does one of the error returns from that function mean "Wireless support not enabled"? Maybe the test (which results in that message instead of just "Failed to initialize ws80211") should go away?

Pontus Fuchs wrote:
Hi,

Change it to ENOENT. Caller needs update too.

Cheers,

Pontus