Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How can I register a link layer protocol?

From: Armando Vázquez <avr989@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 10:49:42 -0600
Hi Ashish,

My protocol is registered, when I type it in the filter box it turns green. Also, I've built again wireshark (hope that's what you meant by creating a new workspace) but I still get the "dissector not found" error when I'm editing the DLT user in the GUI as you advice me. What could be wrong?

Thanks so much for aiding me

Armando Vázquez Ramírez