Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Ronnie's Wireshark presentation / attaching files to the Pre

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:30:48 -0500
Great! Unfortunately I can't seem to get the file up there: every time I've tried the connection gets reset.

I tried with a tiny file and it worked fine. The presentation is only 1.4 Mb but is it likely that size is an issue?

Gerald Combs wrote:
I'm OK with putting it on the wiki. If you're concerned about the file
size I can put it on the main site.