Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Ronnie's Wireshark presentation / attaching files to the Present
From: Jeff Morriss <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 09:37:15 -0500
Hi Ronnie, Gerald, et al,

This page on the wiki:

http://wiki.wireshark.org/Presentations

Points, among other things, to a presentation Ronnie made back in 2008 showing some of the cool things you can do with Wireshark. Unfortunately the link has since gone bad.
I happen to have a copy of the presentation locally (I had referred to
it in some internal training I did).  Would it be acceptable to attach
it to the wiki?
The presentation says at the bottom:

> Storage Developer Conference 2008
> © 2008 Insert Copyright Information Here. All Rights Reserved.

Or would it be a bad precedent to start attaching potentially large files there?
Regards,
-Jeff