Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Ronnie's Wireshark presentation / attaching files to the Present

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 09:37:15 -0500
Hi Ronnie, Gerald, et al,

This page on the wiki:

http://wiki.wireshark.org/Presentations

Points, among other things, to a presentation Ronnie made back in 2008 showing some of the cool things you can do with Wireshark. Unfortunately the link has since gone bad.

I happen to have a copy of the presentation locally (I had referred to it in some internal training I did). Would it be acceptable to attach it to the wiki?

The presentation says at the bottom:

> Storage Developer Conference 2008
> � 2008 Insert Copyright Information Here. All Rights Reserved.

Or would it be a bad precedent to start attaching potentially large files there?

Regards,
-Jeff