Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Dates for FOSDEM 2012: 4 & 5 February

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 06:16:34 -0400
On 16 jan 2012, at 14:22, Joerg Mayer wrote:

>>> I'm still finalizing my travel arrangements but I was planning on being
>>> in Brussels from the 2nd or 3rd to the 5th.
>>
>> I've just booked my flights, I'll be in Brussels from the 2nd to the
>> 5th. 3rd as proposed by Sake would be ideal for me.
>
> OK, I'd like to do the hotel booking soon.
> a) which hotel is recommended

Gerald, I think we will all follow you in your choice of hotel, have you picked one yet? I think we should start making reservations to make sure we can all stay in the same hotel.

> b) when and where do we meet on Friday?
> I'm trying to decide whether to go on Thursday or Friday and how - it's about a
> 4 hour ride by car from Kaiserslautern or a 5.5 hour trip by train.

I think I will arrive on Thursday the 2nd as wel, so that we have all Friday to meet up. I'm driving from Amsterdam and it looks like I might be picking Graham up from Schiphol.

> Staying until Sunday looks good right now.

Yep, that sounds like a plan too :-)

Sake