Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark ABI stability 1.6.4 -> 1.6.5

From: Andrey Ponomarenko <aponomarenko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:18:20 +0400
There is also a page for the Wireshark library in the Linux upstream tracker: http://upstream-tracker.org/versions/wireshark.html

It uses the latest 1.96.4 version of the abi-compliance-checker tool. I highly recommend you to update to the latest version. The file tools/git-compare-abis.sh needs minor modifications: remove --separately option from the parameters stack passed to the checker (this option has not been ever used when comparing abi dumps and now is removed).