Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 40312: /trunk/ /trunk/epan/dissector

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 16:07:14 -0500

I hadn't scheduled this (along with 40313) to be backported, but maybe they should be?  Also, what of Bill's recent work with tvbuff's?  I believe he fixed a lot of memory leaks there as well.

- Chris

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the intended recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender by replying to this email.  Thank you.