Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Please add playing G.722 VoIP calls to wishlist

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 16:31:09 +0200
Hi,

TRUE for G.729
FALSE for G.726, G.722

Thanks,
Jaap

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 16:09:10 +0200, Anders Broman wrote:

Hi,
It's not a question of adding code to handle those codec's, those
codec's requires licenses and can't be added to GPL projects as far as I
know.
Regards
Anders

-------------------------
FROM: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] ON BEHALF OF Brian Daniel
SENT: den 16 september 2011 15:54
TO: Developer support list for Wireshark
SUBJECT: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Please add playing G.722 VoIP calls to
wishlist

Also, will the capability of playing G.729 streams be added to the
wishlist?

Thanks,
Brian Daniel