Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Please add playing G.722 VoIP calls to wishlist

From: "Matthews, Jeremy" <JMatthews@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 08:43:44 -0500

Hi,

Currently, in the Telephony/VoIP Calls section, one can only play G.711u and G.711a RTP streams. Can the capability of playing G.722 streams be added to the wishlist? I am new to this mailing list. I don’t know if this has been discussed before.

Thanks,

Jeremy Matthews

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disseminate, distribute, or copy this communication. If you have received this communication in error, immediately notify us by email reply and delete this message from your system.