Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] main_welcome.c etc
From: Joerg Mayer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 18:30:36 +0200
OK, now I managed to build it and so far, the messages are gone. While
testing I found a few more "Interesting Things(TM)" (testing was done
with dumpcap not having capture permissions):
- Menu->Capture->Interfaces gives the usual error popup
- Menu->Capture->Options gives a segfault
- Menu->Capture->Start give the error popup again but in a much larger font.

Ciao
 Joerg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <[email protected]>