Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 38142: /trunk/ /trunk/gtk/: capture_

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 17:51:26 +0200
On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 03:23:50PM +0000, tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=38142
> Log:
>  Make sure that the interfaces listed in ifaces really exist.
>  Some protection code in capture / options.
>  Obtained from Irene Ruengeler.

Results in:
[ 78%] Building C object gtk/CMakeFiles/ui.dir/capture_dlg.c.o
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
/home/jmayer/work/wireshark/svn/trunk/gtk/capture_dlg.c: In function ‘capture_prep_cb’:
/home/jmayer/work/wireshark/svn/trunk/gtk/capture_dlg.c:1902:3: error: comparison of unsigned expression >= 0 is always true
make[2]: *** [gtk/CMakeFiles/ui.dir/capture_dlg.c.o] Error 1