Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to support some kind of "stop criteria" to stop capturing wi

From: "Xie Yuhuai-CFQ846" <yuhuai.1.xie.ext@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:43:36 +0800

Hi all,

Do you know how to support some kind of  "stop criteria” to stop capturing wireshark log automatically, either by script or by some kind of interfaces wireshark already supported?
This will be very useful when capture some low-rate-of-occurrence issues.
In the capture option, it can only set stop capture after some packets/some megabytes/some minutes. could we add in one option say as "stop capture after some customized criteria"?

Yuhuai