Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] HTTP header truncated

From: Anders Broman <a.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 10:29:17 +0200
Sake Blok skrev 2011-04-16 10:23:
On 16 apr 2011, at 09:40, Anders Broman wrote:
First time I saw it - [Truncated] i found it a bit ambiguous perhaps it should say
[Display Truncated] even if that's a bit longish.
Or we should put the [truncated] at the end instead of the beginning? Than it is also not to bad to make it longer, so we could even make it [truncated to 240 bytes].

Sake

I think the important thing is the distinction that the thing truncated is the display of the line

[Display truncated to 240 bytes]
 or
[Display limited to 240 bytes]
Regards