Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] HTTP header truncated

From: Alexander Koeppe <format_c@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 19:03:23 +0200
Hello list,

I have a HTTP request having a very big Authorization Header field.
If I click on the field, the complete data is being selected in the
bytes view. But in the detail view (where I clicked on) the word
[truncated] is prepended.

Question: Can I increase that "limit" over the GUI or ony withing the
source code?
I already had a look but didn't found the position where this truncation
is being performed.

I want to increase that setting on my local workingcopy. This will help
me with arguing with a vendor prooving that's "his" issue.

If I'd tell the whole story I could write a book.

So would be great if you guys could give me a short hint.

Cheers Alex