Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Is there a Wireshark call for gethostbyname?

From: "Turner, Jay" <Jay.Turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:47:48 -0600
I have to link with ws2_32.lib on Windows to get the gethostbyname call and the getservbyname call. I’m just wanting to display a human-name if one is in my DNS cache when I dissect. Does Wireshark have preferred calls in libwireshark.lib so that I don’t have to include winsock2.h and the library?

Thank you,
Jay Turner