Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] libwireshark.lib is missing some proto_registrar_* methods

From: "Turner, Jay" <Jay.Turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:55:24 -0600
I noticed that libwireshark.lib didn’t have proto_registrar_get_name and proto_registrar_get_length (maybe even proto_registrar_get_abbrev, but I may have overwritten it and readded it). I added them to libwireshark.def and my code linked where it got LNK2019 errors before. Were these omitted accidentally or on purpose? If accidentally, do you want me to submit a bug (though I don’t know how to do that)?

Also, strangely, proto_registrar_get_name is in epan\dissectors.lib but many other proto_registrar_* methods are not, and some proto_registrar_* methods are in other libs like dfilter, wslua, and libui. Should all of these be only in libwireshark.lib?

Thank you,
Jay Turner