Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] ASN.1 dissector makefiles under Windows

From: Ed Beroset <beroset@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 21:17:12 -0500
I notice that when I modify an ASN.1 dissector source code file, that it fails to cause the Windows makefile to rerun asn2wrs. Is there a reason for this? Is there a reason I shouldn't attempt to address this and submit a patch? In searching around, I haven't found any other references to this problem nor any mention of attempts to address it.

Ed