Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] wishlist: implementation of Ethernet OAM by ITU-T Y.1731

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 23:22:43 +0100
On 01/04/2011 11:06 PM, Christopher Maynard wrote:
  <Maic.Groffmann@...>  writes:

Is their a possibility to implement Ethernet OAM by ITU-T Y.1731?

This thread seems to indicate that it's already implemented:
http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/201010/msg00180.html

Hello Maic,

Like Chris said, please try a recent buildbot build ( > r35252) and see how it performs. If you find errors, please add the problematic capture file (the pcap) to the bug report so it can be fixed and checked.

Thanks,
Jaap