Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] New network interface card integration

Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 17:09:36 +0100

I have libpcap and it works OK (interface is visible in Wireshark, can be this card are only shown as hex data. To not spent extra dissector efforts the idea was to set DLT_ERF as link type. Could somebody explain which steps are needed to jump to the right dissector to see e.g. decoded SSCOP data? - I am missing the right "link" between libpcap and wireshark to get this task done.

Thanks,

Kris

---
Weihnachtszeit ist Geschenkezeit!
Das freenet Weihnachtsgame gratis für iPhone, iPod und iPad
Hol es Dir unter www.iRudolph.net