Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] I want to program in "packet-http.c:dissect_http" with some gtk

From: 刘昆 <liukunmeister@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 11:53:38 +0800
I want to program in "packet-http.c:dissect_http" with some gtk gui
functions .But when I "make" there are some errors :

epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `gtk_window_new'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `gtk_main'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_show'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `gtk_init'

So how shoud I do to solve the problem?