Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] I want to program in "packet-http.c:dissect_http" with some

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 20:03:31 -0800

On Dec 8, 2010, at 7:53 PM, 刘昆 wrote:

I want to program in "packet-http.c:dissect_http" with some gtk gui
functions .But when I "make" there are some errors :

epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `gtk_window_new'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `gtk_main'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_show'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `gtk_init'

So how shoud I do to solve the problem?

You should solve the problem by not using GUI functions in packet-http.c.  Wireshark does not support GUI functions in dissectors, and never will.

Try to do whatever you're trying to do with a tap, instead.  You *can* perform GUI operations in taps.