Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] saving data in pcap file format

From: Andy Lawman <ALawman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 15:04:05 +0100
If this turns out to be tricky, you might consider whether using text2pcap would be easier. This takes a hex dump of your packets and generates a pcap file. It ships with Wireshark and its manpage is at http://www.wireshark.org/docs/man-pages/text2pcap.html. To use this you'll need to write some code to take your capture and translate it in to the dump format.

Andy.