Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] query regarding field registration of unicode string

From: ajay seshadri <sesh_ajay@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 00:10:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I was going through the Wireshark Developer's guide to understand the implementation of a dissector.

I had a doubt regarding the field registration of unicode string. Is there any specific value for unicode string, or FT_NONE is to be used while setting up a list of header fields using the array - hf[ ]?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ajay Seshadri