Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Sub_dissectors assertion failed

From: "Bryan Miller" <millerb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 17:35:44 -0600
Title: Message

-----Original Message-----
From: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 1:50 PM
To: Developer support list for Wireshark
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Sub_dissectors assertion failed

Thanks for the reply Guy!  I have some followup questions.

[ snippy-snip]
Quite a number of questions?  Yes.  I feel like README.developer is good but it doesn't explain all.  Guidance from you and any other developers is much appreciated.
-Scott

I could not agree more.  A few diagrams in the developer guide would be worth thousands of words.  Just when I think I know what I am doing I realise that, indeed, I don't...