Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Getting started example on how to use BASE_CUSTOM ?

From: Delporte Frank <F.Delporte@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 09:23:28 +0200
Hello,

I'm developing a dissector and already have a good working version. I want to further refine it with good readable tree items so I was thinking to use BASE_CUSTOM for some of them.

As I'm rather new to C and Wireshark-coding, I'm looking to some kind of "getting started" for the use of BASE_CUSTOM. Any ideas on where to find those? README.developer doesn't give me enough info...

Thanks,
Frank