Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] problem during verifying the tools

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 11:14:12 -0400
ankur madan wrote:
Hi,i am building the code,according to steps mentioned in wireshark dev
guide.i am recieving the following error during the build.
Please let me know the reason for this.

i am executing the following *command*:
c:/wireshark>nmake -f Makefile.nmake verify_tools

*the output i am getting is:*
cygpath: cannot create short name of \\?\C:\wireshark-win32-libs

Also: have you properly defined WIRESHARK_LIBS (and done other required customization) in config.nmake ??

The above error message seems to indicate that C:\wireshark-win32-libs doesn't exist.