Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] AIM Internal/External IPs?

From: Shawn Mayer <mayer_sr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 11:56:40 -0400
Good morning/afternoon/evening,
Can I assume that when packet-aim_messaging.c refers to External and Internal IPs they're talking about destination and source, respectively? If so how can I move " { RENDEZVOUS_TLV_INT_IP, "Internal IP", dissect_aim_tlv_value_ipv4 }," which is part of "static const aim_tlv rendezvous_tlvs[]" into my struct? Or should this be done differently? Thanks.

Shawn

NTMail K12 - the Mail Server for Education