Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev31832: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trunk

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 23:37:51 +0100

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] För Joerg Mayer
Skickat: den 10 februari 2010 22:07
Till: Developer support list for Wireshark
Ämne: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev31832:
/trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trunk/epan/dissectors/:packet-sflow.c

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 09:46:20PM +0100, Anders Broman wrote:
>> You were asked to comment on it 4 moth ago ;)
>
>Yep, and I was aware that properly commenting on it would take a bigger
>amount
>of time than I was willing to spend on it.
>
>> I don't have a problem with you reverting it.
>
>Oh no! That would just put responsibility back on me to eventually take
>that
>time ;-)
>
> ciao
>     Joerg
Well stating your doubts and position didn't take that long did it :-)
Still do you propose to revert the checkin I don't mind either way...
I thought the current version had merit over the old one, if not it should
be reverted.
Regards
Anders