Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] RTP-MIDI not working in 1.3.3 (but does perfectly in 1.2.6)

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 09:26:58 -0500
Tobias Erichsen wrote:
Hi everyone,

Last night I spent some time to adapt my RTP-MIDI dissector.
When trying it out with version 1.3.3 it failed.

Wireshark 1.3.3 crashes when I call proto_register_field_array
in my proto_register_rtp_midi.

Could anyone give me a pointer what the problem there is, or
at least what has changed in behaviour in this respect between
1.2.6 and 1.3.3?

The reworked code for RTP-MIDI is attached below...

Best regards,
Tobias

I'm guessing this is the same issue (with the same fix) as described in

http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/201002/msg00016.html