Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 31580: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 08:44:09 -0500
Stephen Fisher wrote:
On Jan 19, 2010, at 4:51 PM, wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Log:
Fix a few gcc _Wshadow warnings ....

You've been fixing a lot of these warnings lately :-).  Do you plan on adding -Wshadow to the default list of warnings to enable when using gcc when this is complete?

That's my plan...

However, there's a bunch more of the warnings yet to be fixed and a few require a bit of study so I expect it may be a little while before -Wshadow can be enabled.

Bill