Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] PIM

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 14:03:52 -0500
Thanks Steve.  Yeah unfortunately the link isn't too helpful to me, as
it doesn't show all the PIMv1 packet formats, which is really what I'm
interested in.

Anyway, I'll submit one patch through bugzilla when I feel it's ready.
The full extent of the changes may depend on the captures I have
available for testing though.

- Chris