Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] log of wireshark

From: yami <yamisoe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 23:22:48 +0800
Hi,

And you can write a script like the one I wrote (Oh I miss the days I can use wireshark everyday!):
  http://github.com/yami/Scripts/blob/master/wsreduce.sh
to reduce the original file to some smaller one.

My script may not cover the segfault part, but it is easy to change to script to handle this:
  just change shark_buggy() function.

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 8:13 PM, Awadhesh Kumar <awadhesh.usa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I have written LUA dissectors for wireshark on Fedora Linux. When I
load lots of packet (around 500000 packet) in wireshark, it is
crashing. I got error "segmentation fault", I want to know the root
cause of the problem. How can I enable the logger. Where log files
will be dumped.

Thanks
Awadhesh.