Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Help on using specific DLL

From: tulip neo <neo.tulip@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 23:19:12 -0800 (PST)
Hi List,
Good Morning.
Can i use specific Dll/Decoder in my application with out using whole bunch of wireshark.
Lets say i use Decodeas option than some payload is sent to a specific Decoder to decode the data and result is hown in ui.same way can i call a specific decoder to get the decoding result from external application

On the other hand can i send hex dump to some method using tshark to get the decoded result.

Any pointer would be of great help.

Br
Tulip