Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] ANSI TCAP/ANSI MAP dissection problem

From: "Michael Lum" <michael.lum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:09:09 -0800
Hi Anders,

we found the problem with frame #2.

The conversation with permission is for continuing the dialog
between the two users.

The Transaction ID part of the Conversation Portion contains TWO
transaction identifiers.

You'll notice the Transaction ID length is 8 and there are two IDs or 4 octets each:
Originating Transaction ID
Responding Transaction ID

So in frame #2

Otid = 0x0000000e
Rtid = 0x00000027

with the Rtid corresponding to the invoke transaction ID.

Thanks

Michael Lum (michael.lum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) | STAR SOLUTIONS | Principal Software Engineer
4600 Jacombs Road, Richmond BC, Canada V6V 3B1 | +1.604.303.2315