Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] ANSI TCAP/ANSI MAP dissection problem

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 21:46:49 +0100

Hi,

Frame 1:

BER Error: Unknown field in SET class:CONTEXT(2) tag:390

I don’t have a protocol reference where MCID is included in facilitiesDirective2.

Frame 2:

I think the problem is that the identifier:

identifier: 0000000E00000027

is not the same as in the INVOKE (Frame 1)

identifier: 00000027 and WS can’t match the response.

Frame 3:

I’ll check in a fix.

Best regards

Anders