Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Using regex.h and/or pcre.h in windows

From: Alex Lindberg <alindber@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 15:10:09 -0800 (PST)
I have created a dissector that using the regex.h, part of libc6.  All is good when building and running on a Linux system.  When I move my code to a windows system to compile, it complains that ""regex.h - No Such File".

All windows complies worked fine until the inclusion of regex.h.

regex.h is installed in <WiresharkLib>/pcre-7.0/include and this path is included in the config.nmake file.

I use the standard = #include <regex.h> syntax.

I also tried using pcre.h instead.  pcre.h is used by version_info.c with out any issues.

How is this problem resolved?  As always, thanks for your help.

Alex Lindberg