Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Help on installing wireshark on Windows XP

From: Siva S <s.siva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:29:44 +0530
Hi,

I am trying to install wireshark in windows XP. I have installed WinPcap also. I was using cygwin to install wireshark. I have added one dissector parser code which is working fine in linux. After doing "make distclean" in linux environment, and I have taken the same source code to install it in windows machine.

If I am doing ./configure, it was showing the error "error: Can't link with library libpcap.".
   Can anybody help me on this?. Please correct me if I was wrong.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Siva S