Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Help on installing wireshark on Windows XP

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 14:15:10 +0100
Don't work in cygwin window. Do nmake in 'DOS box'

Send from my iPhone

On 27 okt 2009, at 12:59, Siva S <s.siva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

   I am trying to install wireshark in windows XP. I have installed
WinPcap also. I was using cygwin to install wireshark.
   I have added one dissector parser code which is working fine in
linux. After doing "make distclean" in linux environment, and I have
taken the same source code to install it in windows machine.

   If I am doing ./configure, it was showing the error "error: Can't
link with library libpcap.".
   Can anybody help me on this?. Please correct me if I was wrong.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Siva S