Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] About libwireshark

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:28:38 -0600

On Oct 13, 2009, at 6:39 PM, shirely_geng wrote:

I want to change the UI of wireshark, I want to use MFC as the UI framework, here are the steps I create a new project(under 2008 pro edition).
1. Create one prject.
2. Add the libwireshark.dll wiretap.dll and some other dlls into the project. now, I can successfully compile the the code, but when I run the project, i failed to load the dlls, seems ntdll.dll meet some issue.

Are you trying to extend the Wireshark GUI (which is written with GTK +) or create a new GUI that uses Wireshark's dissection capabilities?

Steve