Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] About libwireshark

From: shirely_geng <shirely_geng@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 08:39:43 +0800 (CST)
Hi all:
This is my first mail in this mail list, I have study wireshark for about one
month, Here I meet one issue, neet you experts to help me to solve this.

I want to change the UI of wireshark, I want to use MFC as the UI framework, here are the steps I create a new project(under 2008 pro edition).
1. Create one prject.
2. Add the libwireshark.dll wiretap.dll and some other dlls into the project.
now, I can successfully compile the the code, but when I run the project, i failed to load the dlls, seems ntdll.dll meet some issue.

Could you please help me to solve this?

 Best Regards
 Fighter

看陆川杨幂新片《琴棋书画》,品网易3D国韵网游《天下贰》