Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New packet list

From: Kovarththanan Rajaratnam <kovarththanan.rajaratnam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 18:47:05 +0200
Hey,

Stig Bj�rlykke wrote:
I also have some small issues:

- When starting a capture or adding a filter the old packet list selects the first package, but the new one does not.

- I'm unable to make the columns smaller.

- It's not possible to sort the columns.

- The "number" columns are not right justified.

Should we make a wiki page with outstanding issues?

I've added a section ("Finalizing the prototype") to the existing wiki page:

http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/OptimizePacketList

Could people please update this page with the issues that they've observed?

Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Kovarththanan Rajaratnam